PROJECT SAFE PROVIDES
LGBTQ youth experiencing homelessness or at-risk of homelessness under 24 years-old with:
- Access to safe and supportive shelter through our housing partners or our pilot HOST HOME PROGRAM
- Holistic care coordination to address the individualized needs of each young person
- Referral services for HIV testing, substance abuse, medical needs, educational support, etc.
- Transportation assistance
- Emergency meal assistance
- Family support as appropriate
- Access to laundry facility
- Warm Showers
- Access to safe and affirming programming and community
- Ongoing advocacy with service providers to ensure safety
INCREASE THE AWARENESS
Project SAFE is dedicated to increasing the LGBTQ knowledge base amongst homelessness and social service agencies across Miami-Dade County, and provides cultural competency trainings and technical assistance.
LEARN MORE OR REFER A YOUNG PERSON
Do you know a young person in need of our support, would you like to learn more about Project SAFE, or are you interested in scheduling LGBTQ homelessness trainings at your agency?
Contact us today:
Director of Youth Programs
(305) 571-9601 ext 104